The newly added VITA 67 from Pasternack is part of one of the largest selections of same-day ship coaxial cables for RF, Microwave and Millimeter wave interconnect solutions. VITA 67 cable assemblies are available in several size options and can be customized as per required length and configurations. Ready to be used with VITA 67.1 and 67.2 blocks with unique insertion and withdrawal tool for significant ease of assembly / disassembly into the module.
- Operating Frequency Up to 40 GHz
- Cable Assemblies available in 6,12,24 inches size options
- Between Series cable assemblies using 1.85 mm, 2.4 mm, 2.92 mm, SMA, Mini SMP
Male direct Snap-In, Mini SMP Female direct Snap-In Float Mount connectors
- Assemblies using 0.047” and 0.086” high frequency flexible Cables
- Compatible with Pasternack’s 4-port and 8-port plug-in module and backplane module
- VITA 67 Backplane
- High-reliability, high-density for aerospace & defense application
- Ground base station & communication systems, Avionics, Radar systems
The VITA cable assembly line from Pasternack is part of one of the largest selections of same-day ship coaxial cables for RF, microwave and millimeter wave interconnect solutions. Pasternack coaxial cable assembly products are used in applications requiring high quality such as laboratory RF test and measurement, rugged and designed for defense / military, telecom antenna tower component jumper connection, production environments, general use, etc.
Rimarck is Benelux distributor for Pasternack and offers the same prices!